I'm kicking off week two of my October celebration with another fabulous collection of thirty-one Halloween inspirations! If you missed last week, click here to check out Costume Week. This week I have lots of great Halloween Decor coming your way! First up - the motherload of Halloween wreaths is now at your fingertips - from bones and slithery critters to blossoms and feathers. It's all good!
Paige Evans at Create
2- Love the texture of this Burlap Wreath with web from Crafty Chic Mommy
3- This Corduroy All Hallows Eve Wreath from The Chic-Adee Shop on etsy knocks my socks off!
4- Also from The Chic-Adee Shop on etsy, this wool wrapped wreath is scrumptious!
5- This cute Halloween Rag Wreath from Sassy Sanctuary looks like a fun project.
6- Love the simplicity and colors of this Yarn Wreath with Boo Bunting from Pretty Ditty. Check out the printable Halloween Banner to match!
7- The best Tulle Wreath I've seen! With tutorial from Between U & Me
8- How awesome are the masked glitter spiders on this cheerful Ribbon Wreath from She's Kinda Crafty ?!
at Fave Crafts
10. Uber creative Paper Plates and Cookie Sprinkle Wreath with tutorial from Blue Sky Confections
11. This Fun and Funky Halloween Wreath with tutorial from Grits & Giggles looks like a great Saturday project : )
12. So in love with this Vintage Halloween Wreath from Pink Pearl Studio. That candy corn pennant banner across the middle kills me!
13. How about this easy Cupcake Liner Wreath with tutorial from The Swell Life?
14. Simple Straw Wreath with Book Page Pennant, with tutorial from Blessed Little Nest
15. This amazing Halloween Wreath from The Magic of Ordinary Things is made with foam balls and toothpicks!
16. Love the Halloween version of this Classic Ornament Wreath with tutorial from Uncommon
Vacuuming in High Heels & Pearls looks fanTASTIC!
18. My boys would go nuts for this Wriggling Snake Wreath with tutorial from Martha Stewart
19. They would also get a kick out of this Skeleton Wreath Guest Post tutorial at Ready, Set, Craft
20. oooh I'm Watching You Google Eye Wreath, with tutorial, at Chica and Jo. Bonus - it glows in the dark!
21. Halloween Wreath with super cute wool ghosts from Love in the Suburbs
22. SO clever!! A Wreath Bewitched, with tutorial, at Lemon Tree Creations
23. Can't find the source of this one, but I love the combo of the candy corn garland with the owl and grapevine!
24. One more from The Chic-Adee Shop on etsy - Howling Moon Wreath
Craftily Ever After
26. This Candy Corn Wreath is simple yet awesome, with tutorial from Sevin Family
27. Can't find the source of this one, but I love the striped rags and monster embellishments!
28. This Frightfully Funky Feather Wreath with tutorial from The Swell Life looks like a really fun project!
29. Love the glitter bat garland on this Halloween Chevron Wreath, with tutorial from Tatertots & Jello
30. This Moss and Pumpkin Wreath is a great copycat, with tutorial from You Me & The Kid
31. Love the Poe-quality of this simple Crow Wreath from Boxwood Clippings
As you can see, many of these wreaths are linked right to their tutorials so you can make your own! However, there a few from an amazing etsy store called The Chic-Adee Shop.
Autumn Wreaths! The Chic-Adee Shop has a Happy Halloween Sale going on right now, with many wreaths $40 off or with free shipping!
Hope you are inspired! I know I was! I'll show you my own Halloween Wreath project tomorrow : )